At our core is a comprehensive understanding of intelligence processes and the data used by Intelligence Collectors and Managers. We are a systems integration, software development, intelligence analysis, and training company supporting intelligence operations for the DoD, Intelligence Community, and FBI.
VNE is dedicated to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of DoD tactical intelligence systems, doctrine, and training to ensure that warfighters are successful against all threats; developing and integrating systems and software solutions that improve tactical intelligence operations at home and abroad; assisting customers in defining requirements; and articulating exact needs to support delivery of broad spectrum operational concepts and accurately selected technology solutions and products.
||Key Attributes and Certifications
- Multi-intelligence analysis to include SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, OSINT, All-Source, and CI/HUMINT
- Cybersecurity and Information Warfare
- Open Source Research and Analysis
- 3D Geospatial Modeling
- Intelligence Data Ingest and Data Management
- CI analytic assessments
- Terrorist screening activities and database management
- Electronic Warfare (EW), Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) and Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Operations
- Global Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Data Base Management
- Cyber/Internet-Counter-IED (C-IED) Analysis
- Weapons Technology Research focused on IEDs
- Development of Foreign Disclosure processes and procedures
- Curriculum development and instructional services to DoD/Federal intelligence schools
- Expertise providing varied intelligence analysis products to multiple customers
- Senior Intelligence SMEs with operational experience providing:
- Integration of intelligence systems and tools
- Specialized SIGINT analytical techniques
- Strategic requirements planning
- Production Process management
- Development of Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Intelligence operations doctrine and requirements
- Social Media Exploitation & Cyber Persona Development expertise
- Computerized immersive simulation and war-gaming capability
- Expert knowledge of IEDs to include global hotspots and insurgent TTPs
- Foreign Disclosure Representative certified staff
- Staff with degrees in Intelligence Analysis from accredited institutes
- GSA schedule for Intelligence Analysis training courseware
- Research, define, design, develop, accredit, test, deploy and train specified Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities for the USMC Deputy Commandant for Information (DCI), War Room Division (WRD), Info Mods program.
- In support of NIWC Atlantic’s Marine Corps Intelligence Support Services (MCISS) contract: provide technical services and training for integrating the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) into shipboard physical spaces and networks; and provide design, development, testing, deployment and sustainment services to ensure the operation and sustainment of the MCISR-E Intelligence Systems.
- Provide SIGINT analysis and production for the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) in support of the SIGINT Technical Development Activity.
- Provide intelligence data ingest and processing of millions of data records from both tactical and strategic intelligence sources; and the development of hundreds of tactical 3D geospatial products supporting forces worldwide.
- Conduct Intelligence Analysis for the FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group, Counter Improvised Explosive Devices Unit ECM Program to develop a U.S. Domestic Threat Picture.
- Provide support to the ONI in support of DCGS-N, including NGA System for GEOINT Consolidated Library, Information Store (iSToRE), Joint Concentrator Architecture (JCA), Image Product Libraries (IPL) (including Concentrator IPL and Washington Planning Center IPL), Surveillance, Persistent Observation and Target Recognition (SPOTR) Server, Cedalion, Global Broadcast Service (GBS) servers, Common Data Fabric, Broad Area Maritime Surveillance – Demonstrator (BAMS-D), and DCGS Integrated Backbone (DIB) Adapter Service.
- Provide SMEs and Instructors for curriculum development, classroom instruction at Marine Corps Intelligence Schools (MCIS) to provide the USMC with the best trained General Military Intelligence (GMI), GEOINT, SIGINT, and CI/HUMINT professionals.
- Provide MCIS Future Operations support to shape intelligence training objectives for USMC Intelligence Military Occupational Specialties and conduct Multi-Agency organization coordination for MCIS to ensure training solutions support USMC objectives.