Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Services
VNE provides ILS to our DoD and Federal clients that includes life-cycle logistics support, logistics documentation and technical publications development, inventory management, repair and warranty management, and Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T). Additionally, VNE provides sustainment support for Programs of Record to include fielding, Field Service Representative (FSR), and training support.
||Key Attributes and Certifications
- Life-cycle logistics support
- Documentation development
- Program-level logistics documentation
- Technical data and publication development
- Fielding and sustainment documentation
- Enterprise logistics and asset management
- Fielding, warehouse management, inventory and PHS&T support
- Equipment delivery, set up, testing, and FSR support
- Training program and curriculum development
- Classroom instruction, new equipment training, and field service training
- Computer-based training (CBT)
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Life Cycle Logistics (Level 1, 2 and 3) certified Logisticians
- National Property Management Association (NPMA) certified property and asset management staff
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) and Configuration Management Professional (CMPro) experienced staff
- MIL-HDBK-29612-2A Instructional Systems Development
- USMC and Army Systems Approach to Training (SAT) (NAVMC 1553.1A and TP350-70-6) certified Instructional Systems Developers
- MCO 1553.2C Formal Schools Management course certified staff
- Provide acquisition and life-cycle logistics support; logistics, fielding, and sustainment documentation development; technical data and publication development; training curriculum and CBT development for C5ISR Programs of Record in support of Marine Corps Systems Command and NIWC Atlantic.
- Provide logistics management, warehouse and inventory management, fielding and sustainment support, PHS&T, and training for the FBI Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG) Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Section (CIEDS) equipment program.
- Provide warehouse, inventory and asset management and PHS&T support for the USMC DCI Information Modernization and Concept Exploration (Info Mods) program and the Marine Corps Intelligence Schools (MCIS).
- Maintain Automated Systems Integration Database (ASID) and Defense Priorities and Allocation System (DPAS) records for client assets at Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA), HQMC Intelligence, and MCIS.
- Provide equipment delivery, set-up, testing, training and FSR support to NIWC Atlantic, Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC), and Info Mods for USMC Intelligence systems.
- Provide curriculum development and formal classroom instruction, field service training, new equipment training, and development of CBT modules for C5ISR systems and Intelligence operations utilizing the SAT process.
- Provide curriculum development and formal classroom instruction for Counter Intelligence (CI)/Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Marines using SAT process, working in conjunction with formal school instructors at MCIS.
- Provide training program support to DoD and Federal clients that include NIWC Atlantic, MCSC, MCIS and FBI CIRG CIEDS.