- Systems Engineering and Software Development
- Technical, Architectural and Design Analysis
- Science and Technology, Research & Development (R&D), and Technology Assessment studies
- Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) support
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Viewpoint and Model development
- Rapid Technology Insertion (RTI)
- Hardware and Software Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Network Engineering
- Safety Assessment Reports, Hazards Analysis Reports, Programmatic Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Evaluations (PESHE)
- Configuration Management, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits, and Engineering Change Proposals
- Systems Administration and Helpdesk Support
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- DFARS 252.204-7012 compliant
- Agile Development and Program Management
- Certified Agile Scrum Masters and employment of Scrum Methodologies for software and product development
- Certified Enterprise Architect professional staff
- Staff with DoD approved IA baseline certifications
- SecDevOps environment for development of secure software and systems
- IEEE Systems and Software Engineering process (IEEE 15288 & IEEE 12207) compliant products and services
- Provide systems engineering, software development, technical support, hardware and software integration, test and evaluation, network engineering and system administration in support of Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA), Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) and tactical intelligence systems and software.
- Conduct Technology Innovation efforts for assigned projects and assist with RTI into system end items for reliability and maintainability improvements.
- Provide market survey and technology analysis, R&D, RTI, design, development, integration, test, accreditation, and delivery of Marine Corps intelligence software and systems in support of the USMC Deputy Commandant for Information (DCI) and the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic.
- Provide technical services, architecture and design analysis, capabilities-based assessments (CBA), and JCIDS support to the Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC), Combat Development & Integration (CD&I), Capabilities Development Directorate (CDD).
- Provide analysis of existing capabilities to define capability gaps, capability needs, and approaches to provide those capabilities within a specified functional or operational area in concert with the annual Marine Corps CBA.
- Support developing and integrating war fighting capabilities solutions enabling an effective Marine Corps capability to respond to strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Provide system safety, configuration management, system fielding, life-cycle logistics, and hardware engineering support to NIWC Atlantic in support of the Technical Control and Analysis Center (TCAC) program.
- Provide help desk support, system administration, and cybersecurity support for the DCGS-N program at NIWC Atlantic and Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
- Provide Personnel Security, Operational Security, Communication Security, and Facility Security support services to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency J29.