VNE provides Program Management and Acquisition Support Services to our DoD and Federal clients. We are well versed in all aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process.
||Key Attributes and Certifications
- PPBE products and process management
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Acquisition and Contract Management support
- Program and project management support
- Procurement Support (contracting, purchasing, solicitation documentation)
- Requirements Development Analysis and Management
- System Transition & Strategic Planning
- Risk Management & Governance
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Communications and Congressional Affairs
- Acquisition, Technology & Logistics (AT&L) documentation development
- Administrative support services
- CMMI Services certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Flexibility to support Acquisition Category (ACAT) and Project-based activities
- Program Management Office (PMO) experienced staff
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Program Management; Acquisition Management; Business, Cost Estimating, and Financial Management; and Contract Management (administration and pricing, engineering and analysis, portfolio management & business integration, quality, purchasing & administration) curricula qualified staff
- DAWIA Level III Program Management and Contracting certified staff
- All VNE Program Managers are Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certified staff
- Provide PPBE and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) development support to the Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC), Combat Development & Integration (CD&I), Capabilities Development Directorate (CDD).
- Provide project monitoring and control, policy and process development, risk management and governance, program documentation development, requirements development, and integrated master schedule (IMS) support to the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) S6 PMO.
- Provide procurement and project management support to Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division.
- Provide program management, project management, and full acquisition lifecycle support to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program.
- Provide acquisition support services to the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) for the development of systems/programs for the countering of improvised threats such as improvised explosive devices (IED) and small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS).