Welcome to Vickers Nolan Enterprises
Devoted to improving tactical intelligence operations at home and abroad by enabling the seamless transition of data across the intelligence community
Vickers Nolan Enterprises (VNE) has earned a reputation for exceptional performance, innovation, agility, and responsiveness in the Department of Defense (DoD) intelligence community. We attack our mission with a comprehensive understanding of the data available and required; the design, development and integration of systems and software solutions; and a unique training curriculum that enables our students to excel at intelligence gathering and analysis across all levels of the community.
- VNE is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2004.
- VNE has a Genser-accredited facility and SCI-ready space at its headquarters in Stafford, VA, as well as an office in Charleston, SC.
- VNE employs over 50 individuals; 95% of whom hold personnel clearances up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level.
- VNE's corporate experience includes supporting 10 different Intel programs for the Marine Corps PG-12 Program Manager for Intelligence, developing S&T Intel systems for the ONR, and working with the FBI's Federal Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) program.
- VNE also provides pre-deployment training to Marines and soldiers in Collection Management, Electronic Attack Mission Planning, Tactical Analysis, and Critical Thinking.
Vickers & Nolan Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved.