Vickers & Nolan Enterprises (VNE) is a proven leader for finding, creating, and applying appropriate technologies to solve problems in the tactical intelligence community. Founded in 2004, VNE is Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business dedicated to:
- Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of Department of Defense (DoD) tactical intelligence systems and training to ensure that the warfighters are successful against all threats.
- Developing and integrating systems and software solutions that improve tactical intelligence operations at home and abroad.
- Assisting customers in defining their requirements and articulating exact needs to support delivery of broad spectrum operational concepts and accurately selecting technology solutions/products.
- Ensuring that the systems provided to the war-fighter provide the most up-to-date tactical intelligence capabilities available using software that is relevant to the mission and hardware that is compatible and supportable.
VNE is particularly suited to assist in the following technical areas:
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of Requirements Definition and Documentation, Systems and Architecture Design, Systems and Software Engineering, Cybersecurity/Information Assurance, Certification and Accreditation / Risk Management Framework Assessment and Authorization, Logistics, Configuration Management, Acquisition, Documentation, Testing, Intelligence Systems, and Strategic Planning specifically for tactical intelligence programs.
- Training war-fighters and other government-associated users in the best methods that support their operational needs for tactical intelligence, electronic warfare, and information operations.
- Creation of Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) to obtain an advantage in the decision making process.
- Leveraging existing hardware and software technologies to enhance/automate concepts and TTPs.
- Creating the appropriate technology solution and system design.