Programmatic, Acquisition, and Logistics Support Management
VNE has established a comprehensive range of requisite Programmatic, Acquisition, Logistics, Administrative, and Contractual processes both corporately and for the programs we support.
Our core personnel perform administration, program controls, configuration management, risk management, prime contract and subcontract management, security management, quality assurance, and facilities management. This core team collaborates and communicates on a continuous basis to ensure that risks, dependencies, and issues are identified and mitigated early.
VNE’s project management team provides excellent scheduling and tasking management for programs at VNE, as well as in their positions as on-site Team Leads for USMC Intelligence programs. All of our programs perform regular requirements, design, and progress reviews and VNE’s results always exceed expectations. Among the keys to our success are detailed kick-off meetings to establish a level understanding of requirements, tasks, milestones, and deliverables among the stakeholders. With a common baseline, the team successfully supports change management in contractual and program management matters.
- Real-world experience as USMC project officers and Program Managers for Government Contracts / subcontracts who possess Program Management Institute Certifications, Defense Acquisition University Acquisition Courses and Certifications
- Team leads, logisticians, trainers/curriculum developers, and budget/ program analysts in support of USMC Intelligence programs
- Requirements development and analysis; Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) and related documentation development; capability gap analysis; creation of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP); and logistics, acquisition and configuration management to USMC Programs and ONR
- Analysis to support requirements for Warfighting Investment Program Evaluation Board (WIPEB) and Blue In Support of Green (BISOG) POM processes
- Gap Analyses in support of capabilities assessment for USMC Intelligence systems and FBI Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) systems
- SME support and technical advice to the FBI ECM Program Manager and the ECMWG regarding continued development of the ECM program for the US bomb squads
- Assessment of acquisition programs’ logistics posture to define the scope, cost, and level of effort required to administer and provide sustainment support necessary to maintain the operational readiness throughout a program’s life cycle
- Intelligence SME/MEU Support Representatives for all Marine Corps Intelligence POR systems during CONUS and OCONUS exercises
- SME support for Deploying Group Systems Integration Testing (DGSIT), participating in MEU exercises both ashore and afloat, and ensuring that systems are set up, installed, operated and maintained
- Fleet Support Representatives (FSRs) to ensure systems function as designed in the environment to which they are deployed, and ensure that no integration issues arise when configured on an operational network
- Operator training as required to ensure proficiency on the system
- IO requirements, functional capability assessments, bandwidth requirements and interoperability assessments for USMC intelligence and operations systems ashore and afloat
- Assessments of Joint requirements to address functional requirements for the development of future system capabilities, communication and network architectures