Welcome to Vickers & Nolan Enterprises, LLC
Devoted to improving tactical intelligence operations at home and abroad by enabling the seamless transition of data across the intelligence community
Vickers & Nolan Enterprises, LLC (VNE) has earned a reputation for exceptional performance, innovation, agility, and responsiveness in the Department of Defense (DoD) intelligence community. We attack our mission with a comprehensive understanding of the data available and required; the design, development and integration of systems and software solutions; and a unique training curriculum that enables our students to excel at intelligence gathering and analysis across all levels of the community.
- VNE is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2004.
- VNE has a Genser-accredited facility and SCI-ready space at its headquarters in Stafford, VA, as well as an office in Charleston, SC.
- VNE employs over 50 individuals; 95% of whom hold personnel clearances up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level.
- VNE's corporate experience includes supporting 10 different Intel programs for the Marine Corps PG-12 Program Manager for Intelligence, developing S&T Intel systems for the ONR, and working with the FBI's Federal Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) program.
- VNE also provides pre-deployment training to Marines and soldiers in Collection Management, Electronic Attack Mission Planning, Tactical Analysis, and Critical Thinking.
Vickers & Nolan Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved.